The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale went live for the public yesterday and I am so excited to be sharing all my beauty favorites! I had a bunch more on my list that sold out before the sale went public and that was a bummer, BUT there is still a lot of great products left! I’ve already tried almost everything on this list, and they’re products I LOVE. I’ll keep everyone posted on the stuff I’m trying for the first time and how I like it. If you know me you know theres nothing I love like new beauty products!
- PMD Personal Microderm Pro – this is my number one must-have since it’s been on my wishlist for like 6 months. It’s supposed to be AH-mazing for your skin and I can’t wait to try it!
- Clarisonic Mia Fit – I am currently using a Mia 2 and I love it, but the Mia Fit has such a great shape! I wanted something more compact for easy storage and travel, so I’m excited to grab this while it’s on sale! This is probably my favorite of all the products on this list.
- T3 Featherweight 2 Hair Dryer – In the spirit of full disclosure I have never tried this one. As a general rule I really try to avoid blowdrying my hair, but lately I’ve had to put more heat on my hair than normal. If I’m going to blow-dry my hair I want to use the one that’s going to be the least damaging possible.
- Bobbi on Trend Eyes & Cheek Palette – I’m a huge fan of neutral palettes that I can use for day or night looks. This one caught my eye because it has blush colors in it too, and it’s super convenient to have one palette that you can travel with. I like knowing I’m covered rather that hauling around a bunch of single pans or multiple palettes.
- Drybar Full Size Faves Set – I have super difficult, unmanageable hair and this set makes a huge difference in my daily routine. Detox is the best dry shampoo I have ever used, and Triple Sec is a life-saver that brings my hair back to life just when I think I’m going to have to wash it. I would do just about anything to avoid washing my hair (I know I’m gross), so these products are invaluable!
- Purity Made Simple Cleanse & Smooth Trio – If you’re looking for a cleanser that works for all skin types this is it. Purity Made Simple is something I’ve used on and off, but always come back to. Plus you can’t beat the $55 price tag on this set.
- Clinique Chubby Sticks Chubette Set – Clinique Chubby Sticks are the best! They are like lipstick meets moisturizer to create a perfectly sheer, beautifully smooth, extremely natural-looking lip color. And they last for-ev-er! This set has mini versions in the perfect array of colors.